Kaden


Monday-Friday 4PM-8PM
Saturday 2PM-6PM
kaden@mix100.net
Facebook | Twitter


A Couple Ran Back Into a Burning Building To Save Their Flat-Screen TV

 If you run into a burning building to save a person or a pet, you're a hero.  If it's anything else . . . you're a MORON.  Here's a prime example.
Around 3:00 P.M. on Sunday, a fire broke out in the basement apartment of a building in St. Paul, Minnesota.  And when firefighters got there, they found the couple who lived there still inside . . . trying to rescue their flat-screen TELEVISION.  The couple's names haven't been released.  But according to a fire department spokesman, the unit was filled with black smoke when they arrived.  And the man and woman were in the middle of disconnecting the cords from the back of the TV.  Both ended up having to go to the hospital for smoke inhalation, but apparently they're okay.  And it turns out they were the ones who'd accidentally STARTED the fire while they were smoking.  Luckily, firefighters were able to contain it pretty quickly.  But it still caused about $90,000 worth of damage.  No one else was hurt . . . and officials say they're not sure if the television made it out or not.   
 
(St. Paul Pioneer Press)
Posted via Zocle




 
03/05/2014 5:39PM
A Couple Ran Back Into a Burning Building To Save Their Flat-Screen TV
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Recent Posts
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !
Categories
Archive
Advertisement
Home  Twitter
Contests  Facebook
Concerts  Contact Us
 Jocks Careers
 Kidd Kraddick  
Powered by Vortal 3  I EEO Public File Report