On Friday, 22-year-old Rasheed Garcia of the Bronx, New York was at home. And Rasheed's a guy who likes to wear his pants so they're SAGGING down below his buttocks. Anyway, the house caught on FIRE. The fire was on the first floor, and Rasheed was on the third floor . . . so he had to JUMP to escape. In the process, he suffered BURNS on his BUTTOCKS . . . all because he was sagging his pants. And according to a fire department source, quote, "He had his pants around his buttocks. He got burned on the buttocks. If he had pants on [right], he wouldn't have gotten burned." He's in stable condition.
New York Post)