Peeps are proabably my favorite candy! Here are six facts about the delicious marshmallow Easter candy!
1) the first-ever Peeps were made in 1953
2) around 1 BILLION Peeps are eaten every year
3) the original Peeps took 27 hours to make
4) The Just Born company that creates Peeps is family owned & operated
5) until 1995, when lavender was added, they only came in 3 colors (yellow, pink, & white)
6) the owners of Peeps don't celebrate Easter … although they've become kinda known as an "Easter Candy," Sam Born and his descendants are actually Jewish