Flatulence contains methane gas . . . and cow flatulence has high enough levels it can be DANGEROUS. Yesterday, in Rasdorf, in central Germany, 90 cows at a dairy farm were exceptionally gassy . . . which means they were releasing a LOT of methane. Then some static electricity ignited all the methane they were releasing . . . and the farm shed they were in EXPLODED. Fortunately, no cows or people were killed in the explosion. Although one cow did need to be treated for burns.
(Reuters / San Bernardino Sun)