Part-Time Justin turns it up with a sweet treat and Today’s turn up topic is an ongoing game… (Audio starts at 1:12)
Get his tasty Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe below.
PLUS the BIG MONEY What Is That?
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin spice
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips or white chocolate chips
After cookie dough is made, put it in the refrigerator for at least an hour to help shape dough.
Roll into golf ball size balls and place into the freezer until you are ready to bake.
Freezing the cookie dough before baking it tends to make the cookie taste better.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Best served when they are completely cooled down.