Part-Time Justin turns it up with a treat! PLUS today’s turn up topic is all about positivity…
PLUS Get his tasty cranberry jam recipe below.
POSITIVE THOUGHTS TO LIVE BY:
- Take care of your body. Remember health is another form of wealth.
- Normalize walking some paths alone because goals are personal.
- Don’t waste your energy to fear. Use your energy to believe, learn, create, and grow.
- If you want to be happy, have zero expectations of others.
- Tell no one about your plans, level up in private.
- You won’t be young forever, do what makes you happy every day.
- Be mature enough to control your emotions. Learn to react less.
- Free yourself from society’s advice, most of them have no idea what their doing.
- Don’t try to change anyone. Change how you deal with them.
- Your circle is supposed to be proud, not jealous.
- Do yourself a favor, get rich; Life gets easier with money not time.
- Master self discipline and consistency and watch your life change.
- The family you create is more important than the family you come from.
- Don’t go broke trying to impress broke people.
- Be smart enough to realize nobody got rich with a salary.
Put frozen cranberries into a pot and let them simmer. The cranberries will pop and turn into a liquid. Add as much sugar as you want and to spice it up add cinnamon, orange juice and orange zest. Store in the refrigerator.